Thursday 13 September 2012

Attending the launch for the new carers Champion Glasgow CC this morning

Good Moring
I will be attending the launch at crossroads George square this morning of Glasgow City Councils Carers Champion. With my mum just getting out of hospital I was bit unsure about attending but as with caring for my wee mum my awareness campaign is  of great importance to me and I hope others .with thanks to Linda from my local carers center for picking me to save me time. I look forward to hearing what the remit and plans for the future are and how much involvement carers and awarerness campaigners such as I will have I have 5 hours cover on a Friday but hoping to get out and back quickly so I can get back to my wee mum
Tommy       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...