Thursday 2 August 2012

Tomorrow meeting fellow carers at West Glasgow Carers Centre


Hi
I have a couple of hours cover tomorrow and I will be heading over to West Glasgow Carers Centre (with thanks to Maureen) to meet with and discuss my awareness campaign  with fellow carers .I have met Maureen who runs the group a few times but this will be my first visit to the group, I am looking forward to hearing from the carers and families who attend and hope to collect some more thoughts and opinions to help in my wee quest to tell the story of dementia and caring in the words of carers and families
You can get more details about the group at below
Tommy
West Glasgow Carers Centre, 1561 Great Western Rd (just down from railway bridge at Anniesland Cross), 959 9871.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...