Monday 27 August 2012

Today at BletherBox dementia &caring on-line forum launch

Hi
Well I am just back from Perth after the launch of the BletherBox dementia &caring on-line forum and its was lovely to be  invited and meet other like minded people Also bumped into a few I knew and a couple of people I met on my tour of Scottish towns and cities including a gentleman I met when I stopped of at Ninewells hospital in Dundee to do a short talk about a year ago .so back home safe and sound and well done to Leigh-Ann for the launch today and I wish them good luck
You can get more details below and a rare photo of me smiling, (with Liegh-Ann not known for being a bundle of joy must have been the fresh country air
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...