Wednesday 8 August 2012

This evening speaking at Ailsa Hospital Croy Day Hospital, this will be my 9th time out my house at night in nearly 3 years

Hi

I have been invited by June McMillan to speak at a carers group at Ailsa Hospital Croy Day Hospital Ayr this evening and I look forward to meeting fellow carers and families and for the opportunity to talk about my life cat=ring for my mum and the letters I .receive excluding my walk round Scottish towns and cities last year this will be only the 9th time I have left my house at night over the last 3 years. I have attended and been a guest speaker at many meeting and events over the last year but always during the day time, the other 8 occasions I have left my house at night was to speak at events .Sound familiar, then you must be lone carer like me

Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...