Wednesday 15 August 2012

Speaking to carers at Carers Link East Dunbartonshire October 18th

Hi
With thanks to Alex, Norman and all at Carers Link East Dunbartonshire for inviting me back to update carers and families at their Dementia group meeting on October 18th
Carers link have been great supporters of my awareness campaign and I was a guest speaker at their AGM last year .Alex and some group members also attended the Scottish Parliament Last November when I first  met with the Deputy First Minster to hand over life stories and show my film
I look forward to meeting them all again in October
you can get details on carers link at the link below
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...