Monday 20 August 2012

Speaking at Nursing Practice Development Event, 5th October 2012

Hi
  
With great thanks to John Stuart from ggcnhs for inviting me to speak at their Nursing Practice Development Event, 5th October 2012 at the Beardmore Hotel .I met john when I was invited to do a presentation to department headS by Daniel Connelly from the NHS community engagement team  and I look forward to the chance to speak about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet

Thank you for involving a son and carer at this event

 

Nursing Practice Development Event


‘Sharing Stories and Best Practice’


Friday 5th October 2012


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...