Monday 6 August 2012

Speaking and meeting with carers and families at Croy Day Hospital Ailsa Hospital Ayr August 9th

Hi  

With thanks  to June McMillan and all involved at Croy Day Hospital ,Ailsa Hospital Ayr for inviting me to speak at their group on Thursday August 9th
 I met June at a previous talk and I am grateful for the chance to meet fellow carers and families .I look forward to seeing them and for the chance to speak about caring for my mum ,my campaign and the letters I receive

 Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...