Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dementia ,Collecting life stories raising awareness A son and carers mission to raise awareness on dementia and caring

Hi
I have been collecting life stories, thoughts and opinions from people over the last year who have helped me to paint a picture of living with dementia and caring for a loved one.
I have taken the information from these letters to the Scottish Government, Social Work departments ,  Councils, NHS and beyond.
My promise is to do all I can to raise awareness to wider society. 
I hope your words can help me do this.
I hope you can help me tell this story; you can e mail me at tommy@i-woz-there.com
Thank you
Tommy
Son ,Full time carer ,awareness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...