Monday 9 July 2012

Popped in today to meet organizers of the Scottish mental health arts and film festival on way back from presentation

Hi
I had a wee presentation this morning at A dementia strategy meeting Glasgow North West Sector about my campaign, caring for my mum my hopes and dreams, It was great to be invited and I hope it opens the way for some more talks about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour, with thanks to Jill Carson for inviting me. On the way home I popped in to chat with Eddie who is working on the Scottish mental health arts and film festival held across Scotland through October ,we disccuseed the possibility of me speaking at some of the events they have lined up about Dementia and Caring
You can get more details at the link below
www.mhfestival.com/
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...