Friday 20 July 2012

Meeting Councilor Kerr today along with Social work leads, then speaking to SW service managers


Hi
Today  I will be meeting with councilor Kerr who is the chair person of the social work committee at Glasgow City Council along with Stephen and Ann from social work Glasgow I hope to discuss and update on my campaign along with discussing the report just finished on my letters by SW Glasgow. I will then be doing a wee talk about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour to social work Glasgow service managers .I hope they like some of the ideas I have on awareness raising and understanding on both Dementia and life as a carer
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...