Monday 9 July 2012

Meeting and speaking with today carers at south west carers center Govan (Quarriers)


Hi
Looking forward to meting and speaking with carers and families from south west carers center (Quarriers) this morning  during my 4 hours cover. I have met with this group before, in fact Gael and one of the carers travelled to parliament with me last November on my first trip to hand over letters, With thanks to Shona for the invite, in fact I will be back there next week to hear councilor Matt Kerr speak about his search for a carers Champion. Councilor Kerr will be seeing a lot of me as many groups have asked me to attend his talks over the next week’s .Looking forward to updating on my progress tomorrow and hearing from families and carers
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...