Wednesday 1 August 2012

Meeting and Speaking to carers at the Lockerbie Carer Support group. Sept 13th with thanks to Gill and Isobel for the invite


Hi

With great thanks to Gill @Gillbuns for inviting me down to Lockerbie on Sept 13TH 10:30 am till mid-day at the Kings Arms Hotel,to meet with and speak at the Lockerbie Carer Support group.  I have got to know Gill through my campaign and Twitter and she has been a great supporter on my Tommyontour awareness campaign I am grateful for another opportunity to meet with more carers and families and for the chance to speak about caring for my mum and the letters I receive


I will post more details once I have them

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...