Thursday 12 July 2012

Dementia, Collecting life stories, thoughts and opinions, can you add to the collection I take to Government, local Authorities to help raise awareness

Good Morning

Firstly I would like to say massive thanks to all have sent life stories, thoughts and opinions to date. My awareness campaign is still going strong and I am still taking the e mails and letters to decision makers in my hope to raise more understanding on dementia and caring, I have taken the correspondence to Government and local authorities along with reports. I strongly believe our thoughts and opinions in our own words without guidance is the best way to raise awareness and bring more understanding
My passion and campaign is stronger than ever and I would love to hear from families and carers  and add to the amazing collection I already have
You can e mail me direct at tommy@i-woz-there.com

Thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...