Thursday 14 June 2012

tomorrow Meeting carers and speaking at The South Ayrshire Carers Centre

Hi

With thanks to David Roxburgh from The South Ayrshire Carers Centre (The Princess Royal Trust for Carers) for inviting me down to one of the events he has arranged for carers during carers week. David got in touch a while back and I sadly had to pull out of a previous talk due to family commitments, so I am grateful for this opportunity to make up for the last time and I am looking forward to this event, I hope to meet and hear from other carers and families and look forward to speaking about caring for my mum, the people I meet and the letters I receive
 Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...