Monday 7 May 2012

Dementia Awareness ,A Week of Meetings and Filming Interviews,

A happy Holiday Monday  
My free 22 hours respite cover will be well used up this week ,as I always try to do on my wee mission to raise awareness, tomorrow I film an interview with Scotland tonight to be aired later that evening  ,Wednesday in the morning I am one of the guest speakers at the LTCAS ,who are launching a new project for families to share the thoughts and opinions, I then travel to parliament to meet with Nicola Sturgeon our Deputy First and Health Minister to update on my campaign ,the letters I receive and the families I meet ,then on Friday I meet with head of social works Glasgow to discuss and update on my progress along with speaking about how I can get involved with them on raising awareness ,looking forward to all of the above and a busy 22 hours of awareness raising
Tommy         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...