Monday 28 May 2012

Really positive meeting with NHS &CHP Glasgow today

Good Evening
Well it a lovely afternoon in Glasgow and my wee mum was much brighter this morning, I had a meeting this afternoon set up by Peter Daniels and with some NHS &CHP department heads
It was a really positive meeting and we discussed and agreed on many issues and are now looking at ways to work together  to highlight care and caring
I really feel inspired by today’s discussions and I will update more once we have had time to digest and come up with an action plan on all the areas covered
So back home now time to get my wee mums dinner on then her wee  bath and pajamas,
Today felt like a better day for my mum and a good day for awareness
Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...