Thursday 10 May 2012

Meeting Social Work Glasgow Today

Good Morninig
I will be meeting head of adult services social work Glasgow today to update on my campaign and discuss dementia and caring, we are looking for ways we can  work together to raise awareness on dementia ,caring and services .I feel encouraged by thier interest and involvment in my wee campaign ,social work fund and pay for a lot of the services we recieve including in my case befienders from Alzheimer Scotland ,also since joining my local carer center for help and advice,my mums scoial worker has been working closely with Linda from Pollok Carers  to look at our care package and future neeeds

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...