Saturday 26 May 2012

Ann Pascoe, a Carer's voice in East Sutherland and her travels to India

Good Evening

I have met many people through my campaign all doing great work and  raising awareness in their communities and beyond, I met with Ann from East Sutherland, Ann is doing great work in East Sutherland ,Ann cares for her husband Andrew and they are both out in India raising awareness, Ann is hoping to come back to the Highlands next month with plenty of ideas for making our own Communities' more dementia friendly
Please see below for more info and a link to their page, work and travels

Good luck Ann, I hope we meet again one day

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...