Wednesday 21 March 2012

Speaking at EastRenfrewshire carers and Age Concern Dementia Centre Joint Event Today

Hi
 I was over at the EastRenfrewshire carers and Age Concern Dementia Centre Joint coffee morning today talking about my campaign, caring for my mum and collecting letters
Big thanks to Mark and Kina for organizing hosting and inviting local families, carers and friends to come and hear about the Tommyontour campaign .I would like to say a big thank you to all who attended and for the letters recieved today .I hope as with all the letters and life stories i receive they will help paint a picture of living with dementia and caring for a loved one
 
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...