Monday 26 March 2012

Social Care Ideas Factory Thank You,

Hi

A big thanks to all at the social care ideas factory for promoting my campaign on their website and Facebook, I will be visiting their Art of Living Lifestyle show in April

You can get details at the links below

Once again thank you for helping me raise awareness

Social Care Ideas Factory (SCIF) is a membership network committed to creating successful co-produced 'supporting casts' of people, connections and partnerships to lead and craft responses to the transformative social care and change agenda and outcomes.

www.socialcareideasfactory.com/

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...