Saturday 10 March 2012

SNP Conference Today, Hope to Meet and Make New Friends,

hi

Heading off to the SNP conference today, Happy to say I will be meeting the Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at mid-day to have a quick chat and update her on the  progress Of my awareness campaign and ambitions
A few SNP members have kindly got in touch to say they will look out for me and  say hello ,my  wee mum is at her wee day group today so I have 5 hours to get there meet some people and get home ,
I will update more tonight after I get home

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...