Monday 5 March 2012

SNP Conference 2012 ………….

Hi
I will be attending the SNP conference at the S.E.C.C. A place that I have been many many times before  when I toured with bands
This time it’s all a bit different, I will be hoping to meet some people and chat about caring for my mum, and my wee awareness campaign
I have made good friends and have  many good memoires from working with bands at this venue .i hope I bring a few good memories home along with making new dementia aware  friends  next week
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...