Sunday 25 March 2012

PRT, South Ayrshire Carers Centre, Apologies

Hi
I would like to say sorry to the South Ayrshire Carers Centre for having to cancel my trip on Wednesday due to unforeseen circumstances to meet the group and talk about my awareness campaign
Over the last year this is the first talk I have had to cancel and I hope we can reschedule before I go back to parliament in may
It’s important I continue to meet as many carers as possible to hear their thoughts and opinions to help paint a picture on living with and caring for a loved on suffering with dementia
we cant bring help and raise understanding unless we really listen to what families and carers feel and think ,so i will make sure i get down to Ayrshire soon to meet more families and carers
Sorry
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...