Friday 2 March 2012

National Dementia Carers Group Meeting …………….

Hi
I will be attending the meeting tomorrow of the National Dementia Carers Group. 
The members of this group are made up of carers and families from all across Scotland, many of whom came together through my campaign and a few sent letters for me to hand into Parliament last November (I still receive letters on a weekly basis and will hand them over in May when I meet with the Deputy First Minister again)
Each person in this group has a story to tell and I believe will put together a strong manifesto  that represents families caring for a loved one with dementia
I look forward to meeting my new  friends and building strong relationships along with a manifesto  in the quest to bring help to families and carers like us
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...