Saturday 24 March 2012

Lewy body Dementia,

Hi
My wee mum has vascular dementia, I was sent this via my Facebook today and thought I would share as I witness on a daily  basis the struggles that vascualr dementia brings and we should not forget others who also need help
Spread awareness of Lewy Body Dementia. Lewy Body Disease is the second most common form of dementia in older people.UK Reg Charity: 1114579website: www.lewybody.orgemail: info@lewybody.orgTelephone: 0131 473 2385 Address: Hudson
We are the only UK-based charity dedicated solely to Lewy Body Dementia, or Dementia with Lewy Bodies. We aim to support and inform carers, sufferers and the general public about this tragic disease. DLB is often misdiagnosed as other forms of dementia, which can lead to the condition of sufferers worsening. tommy
House8 Albany Street
, EdinburghEH1 3QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...