Monday 26 March 2012

Glasgow School of Art, Meeting Some Students Tomorrow,

Hi
Feeling positive about my idea to present the thoughts of families and carers who have written to me and I have met on my tour through Art
I am really inspired by the students who answered my plea to help, and hope if we can get ideas and direction together I can then go out and get some funding to put this exhibition on I believe a project like this can bring more understanding on dementia and the impact it has on families and across society I salute the students for their  willingness to get involved and help raise awareness in a positive manner
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...