Tuesday 20 March 2012

Glasgow School of Art Inspiring …………..

A massive thank you to all the students from Glasgow school of art who answered my plea to look into the possibility of doing  An Art  exhibition on my campaign and the letters ,I feel this would be a great way of raising awareness ,Now I have people interested in working on the project its time to go out get some funding and make it happen. I hope to do a day that will help bring comfort, inspiration and understanding to all families who attend along with raising awareness to a wider public..I hope national carer groups will get involved to on site to supply advice and support
I will update more once I meet with people who can help make this happen
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...