Thursday 15 March 2012

E Mails, Letters Life and Love Stories

It has been a busy few weeks for Tommyontour, I was out doing a wee talk at GNEC, it was great to see great friends and supporters of my wee awareness campaign  
when I got home I was catching up on the letters and e mails I have received over the lat weeks, and amongst the issues, questions ,the cry for help and in many  complaints there is one thing that stands out and that is love, So as I have said from day one this campaign is not a protest or a petition , this campaign is  the life stories of people who lives have changed when a loved one is diagnosed  with dementia  I hope  we can learn from the letters and bring more understanding ,help and awareness on  this tragic illness and all that it brings
We as a society can bring help and understanding in a way that keeps our life closer to love stories and less of a  tragedy,
Keep the letters coming we can all help families who will face dementia in the future
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...