Sunday 18 March 2012

Dementia Awareness Week Project, Can You Help?

Hi
Looking for help from any art colleges or students out there, I want to do an exhibition on Dementia, the letters ,the people I have met on my tour along with the words and thoughts of families and carers ,I hope to do this in a city centre location
At the very early stages of planning so all ideas welcome
Looking for some art students with a kind heart and a passion to display the words and thoughts of carers across Scotland along with raising awareness on this tragic illness
Dementia awareness week is mid June so looking into possibilities, finding sponsors and creative minds to pull this off with me
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...