Wednesday 7 March 2012

Amazing Young girl ………………….

Good evening
As with a few days ago when I met with an amazing young man, I met with an amazing young girl today who wanted to meet and  talk to me about her mum,
She is 23 now and her mum was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s when she was only 13, It was a privilege to meet her and hear about her mum,
I salute the love they both have and share the heartbreak the feel, They have both cemented in my heart the need to raise positive awareness and thats what  I will continue to do
I will be speaking tomorrow at a Hospice to 80 palliative care practitioners then on Friday back over to Milgavie to meet great supporters  of my campaign at the Carers Link Blether group
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...