Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tommyontour Back to Parliament Today……………….

Dear all
I look forward to meeting later today with the Deputy First Minister, I take with me the hopes, Dreams and opinions from the amazing people I have met and have sent their life stories over the last year,I am encouraged by the deputy first ministers continued interest in our life’s and our campaign, I hope to speak today as a son a carer and I hope i can do justice to the amazing people who are the heart and soul of this campaign

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...