Thursday 23 February 2012

Renfrewshire Carers Alzheimer's Support Group invites Tommyontour

Good Norning ....
Big thanks to Duncan Ainscough from Renfrew carers for inviting me to meet carers at the Alz/Dementia Support Group meeting on the 5th April, at Norcroft Medical Centre in Paisley
I look forward to meeting all who attend.
Renfrewshire Carers are based in the old Embroidery Mill, my wee mum Joan worked in the thread mill in paisley for 14 years and was in my opinion the hardest worker they ever had

Thank you and see you all in April

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...