Thursday 23 February 2012

Quarriers Feb Bulletin Features Joan and Tommy’s MAP

Hi

This months Quarriers bulletin has piece about the Map faccilited by Caroline brown and Ryan Bowie, it was quite an amazing thing to do
In fact the story of both my mums and my own life hangs proudly in my wee mum’s bedroom wall and I have a wee look at it every morning
I also handed the Deputy first minister a copy when we met earlier this month as her name features on it in my hopes and dreams for a better future for all facing dementia in Scotland



Tommy
www.quarriers.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...