Monday 27 February 2012

Open invitation to All councilors ………….

Hi
Open invitation to All councilors ………….

With local elections in the near future, I would like to send out an open invitation to any councilors who would like to learn more about dementia and caring for a loved one
On my dining room table I have hundreds of letters from all over Scotland describing life, living with and caring for a loved one suffering with dementia
Feel free to come round meet with my mum (who has vascular dementia) and I and get a cup of tea and read some letters
Tommy and wee Joan (my amazing wee mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...