Saturday 11 February 2012

Life Stories Keep Arriving, Thank You ………………

Hi
I have to say a massive thank you to all the people who have e mailed and posted life stories since my trip to Parliament last November and for the amazing response since the news coverage ,I promise this, every single piece of correspondence will be read and help the powers that be at both national and local level understand living with and caring for someone with dementia in Scotland today ,our life stories just might help families in the near future through this difficult and heartbreaking journey, you all have my upmost respect for the love and care you give and my thanks for sharing the life you lead

If you're a carer and you'd like to send a letter in, you can post it to Tommy on Tour, c/o Alzheimer Scotland, 22 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 7RN.
You can e mail you’re story to Tommyontour@alzscot.org or tommy@i-woz-there.com
Thank you

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...