Tuesday 31 January 2012

Lourdes School Letters About Young Carers ……………………..


I popped into the local high school today to say thank for the project on caring and the 100 letters they sent on young carers as part of my awareness campaign .i handed in copies of the film (some pupils featured on the first film we made)
I handed the letters they sent over as part of my campaign on November 10th last year
I hope to go back and talk with the pupils about the campaign after my meeting with the deputy first minister a week on Wednesday
i grew up on the street facing this school and my wee mum was a cleaner there for many years ,and if i say so myself the hardest workig lady who ever worked there

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...