Monday 5 December 2011

On The News Again


Please see below a wee link to the STV news on Friday December 2nd .
 Coverage from earlier this year was added to a new interview and a clip from our awerness  film and shown to air my reaction to a new carers package launched by Glasgow city council,In my view it’s a small step in the right direction.For me I would like to see a anyone with a family member put in contact with a dementia specific advisor to help plan for the journey ahead ,this adviser will help with all that comes with caring for and living with dementia

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/284538-new-project-to-prevent-carers-reaching-crisis-point/

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...