Sunday 18 December 2011

Improving Care For Older People Event.....

Hi

I attended the above event as a guest at the Marriott hotel on Friday
Attend by around 200 people from the care sector and carer groups
The event was Hosted by NHS greater Glasgow and Clyde.

I was part of a discussion team with NHS officials, as most of the topics that where raised where on dementia.
I handed out 20 copies of the film and will be meeting Daniel Connolly after the New Year to discuss an awareness tour within the care sector
He is also looking at putting the film up on NHS websites

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...