Monday 6 June 2011

Quick update and a few photos

Hiya folks!


Wow, what a day! It's been absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much to everyone who came along today or helped to make it happen (or both). There's been lots of new emails to 'tommy on tour' after the TV and radio coverage yesterday and today. It's great to see dementia getting so much time on the news and I hope it gets lots of people talking about the illness. Anyway, I've got some photos from today and you can take a look at them here - my first day.

Plus my visit to Hampden!

Tomorrow I'm in Aberdeen, at the dementia drop-in in St Mary's Cathedral on Huntly Street. Really looking forward to meeting people there and collecting more letters. The Alzheimer Scotland Memory Bus will be at the Morrisons supermarket on King Street: you can get information and advice from that too.

Best get an early night tonight - I've still got a lot of travelling to do.

Cheers,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...